Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Maandhan Yojana: भारत सरकार के प्रधानमंत्री श्रम योगी मानधन पेंशन योजना (PM-SYM) के जरिए आप हर महीने 3 हजार रुपये पेंशन (Pension Scheme) पा सकते हैं. दरअसल, भारत सरकार ने असंगठित क्षेत्र (Unorganised Sector) में काम करने वालों लोगों के लिए इस पेंशन योजना (PM-SYM In Hindi) को शुरू किया है.
|PMSYM Yojana 2021|
|Scheme Name :||Pradhan Mantri Shram Yogi Mandhan Yojana|
|Post Type :||Yojana|
|Launched By:||Finance Minister Mr. Piyush Goyal|
|Yojana Location :||India|
|Application Mode :||Online|
|Category :||Central govt. scheme|
|Post Date :||09/06/2021|
PMSYM : Pradhan mantri Shram Yogi Man Dhan Yojna Pension.
➡️ 3. Contribution by the Subscriber: The subscriber’s contributions to PM-SYM shall be made through ‘auto-debit’ facility from his/ her savings bank account/ Jan- Dhan account. The subscriber is required to contribute the prescribed contribution amount from the age of joining PM-SYM till the age of 60 years. The chart showing details of entry age specific monthly contribution is as under:
➡️5. Enrolment Process under PM-SYM: The subscriber will be required to have a mobile phone, savings bank account and Aadhaar number. The eligible subscriber may visit the nearest Common Services Centres (CSC eGovernance Services India Limited (CSC SPV)) and get enrolled for PM-SYM usin
Aadhaar number and savings bank account/ Jan-Dhan account number on self-certification basis.
- 1. All LIC, EPFO/ESIC and all Labour offices of Central and State Governments may set up a “Facilitation Desk” to facilitate the unorganised workers, guide about the features of the Scheme and direct them to nearest CSC
- 2. Each desk may consist of at least one staff.
- 3. They will have backdrop, standi at the main gate and sufficient number of brochures printed in Hindi and regional languages to be provided to the unorganised workers.
- 4. Unorganised workers will visit these centres with Aadhaar Card, Savings bank account/Jandhan account and mobile phone.
- 5. Help desk will have onsite suitable sitting and other necessary facilities for these workers.
- 6. Any other measures intended to facilitate the unorganised workers about the Scheme, in their respective centers.
- 8.Fund Management: PM-SYM will be a Central Sector Scheme administered by the Ministry of Labour and Employment and implemented through Life Insurance Corporation of India and CSC eGovernance Services India Limited (CSC SPV). LIC will be the Pension Fund Manager and responsible for Pension pay out. The amount collected under PM-SYM pension scheme shall be invested as per the investment pattern specified by Government of India.
- Requirements for Enrolment
- A Mobile Phone.
- Savings Bank/Jan Dhan Account.
- Aadhaar Number.
Important Useful Links..
:Important:Hello Readers, MyGujarati.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.
Contact Email : [email protected]