Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana PDF Form In Gujarat (કુંવરબાઈનું મામેરું યોજના 2021) benefits the marriage of daughters of socially and economically weaker families. E samaj kalyan portal has been created to take advantage of Kuwarbai nu Mameru scheme. Assistance in this scheme Rs. 10000 (Ten Thousand) is deposited directly in the bank account through DBT.
Information About Kuvar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana
Kuvar Bai Nu Mameru Yojana in Gujarat The Ministry of Women and Child Development of Gujarat has launched a scheme called Kunwar bai Nu Mameru Yojana.
In the state of Gujarat, for the welfare of the daughters of poor families and for the purpose of helping them financially, “Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana” has been running for a long time. In Kuvarbai nu mameru yojna married daughters are paid assistance directly to their bank account by DBT.
Kuvarbai nu Mameru scheme benefits the marriage of daughters of socially and economically weaker families. Assistance in this scheme Rs. 10000 / – (Ten Thousand) is deposited directly in the bank account through DBT.
Kuvarbai nu mameru Yojana terms and conditions
Eligibility for Kuvarbai nu Mameru scheme has been decided by the Government of Gujarat. Which are as follows.
- Be a native of the state of Gujarat and meet the economically weaker families.
- The family will get the benefit of kuverbai nu mameru yoajna for the marriage of 2 (two) adult girls.
- Beneficiary will not get assistance under this scheme in case of remarriage.
- The age of the bride at the time of marriage should be 18 years and the age of the young man should be 21 years.
- The kuvarbai nu mameru form has to be applied online within the time limit of 2 years of marriage.
- Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana is eligible for assistance in the program of Saat Fera Samuhalgan.
- If the beneficiary girl participating in the society and other community marriages fulfills all the conditions of “Saat Fera Samuhalgan Yojana as well as Kuwarbai Nu Mameru Yojana”, she will be eligible to avail benefits under these two schemes.
Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana Document List 2021
Different types of documents are required to avail the Kunwarbai Mamru scheme and fill up the form. Which are given as follows.
- Bride’s Aadhaar card
- Bride’s Election Card (Identity Card)
- Beneficiary bride’s father’s Aadhaar card
- An example of a girl’s gender
- Girl’s school leaving certificate or birth certificate
- Example of annual income of the bride’s father/ guardian
- Proof of residence of the bride (any one of the license/ election card/ ration card/ electricity bill)
- Copy of first page of Kanya Bank Passbook (having father / guardian’s name behind the girl’s name)
- Joint photo of the bride and groom
- The base of groom’s date of birth (L.C / Sample of date of birth / Certificate of Government Doctor when illiterate)
- Marriage registration certificate
- Affidavit of the bride’s father / guardian
- Guarantee of the bride’s father
- Example of death if the bride’s father is not alive
:: Important Link ::
Download Kuvar bai Mameru Yojna Form in Gujarati: Click Here
- Download Form Director Scheduled Caste Welfare Click Here
- Agreement:- Click Here
- Download Form Director Developing Caste Welfare Click Here
- Kuvar bai Mameru Official Website :-Click Here
How to apply online Kuvarbai nu mameru form 2021
FAQ for Kuvarbai nu Mameru Yojana
Question: Who can Apply for Kuverbai NuMameru Yojana?
Answer: All Women Who are under socially and economically weaker families.
Question: How Much Benefits in kuverbai nu mameru yojana?
Answer: All women get Rs. 10,000 (ten thousand) in his bank account.
Question: How to Apply for kuvarbai nu mameru yojana?
Answer: Visit official website of e samaj kalyan Click Here
Question: Which Document are required for kuverbai nu mameru yojana?
Answer: This following document are need Click Here
Question: How to download Kuverbai nu Mameru Yojana PDF Form?
Answer: You can download Kuverbai nu mameru form pdf Click Here
:Important:Hello Readers, MyGujarati.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.
Contact Email : [email protected]