આંખોની રોશની વધારવા ના ઘરગથ્થુ ઉપચાર
આંખોની રોશની વધારવા અને ચશ્મા દૂર કરવાના ઘરેલુ ઉપચાર
1. To relieve stress from the eyes, rub both your palms together, which will generate heat. Then close your eyes and place your palms over your eyes. Be careful to keep your hands over your eyes, but do not let the light come on at all. Do this 3-4 times a day.
2. Washing the eyes with gooseberry water or adding rose water keeps the eyes healthy.
3. Soak 5 to 6 almonds at night in all types of eye diseases like watery eyes, eye weakness etc. and drink it in the morning by mixing PC in water.
4. Keep one liter of water in a copper jug all night and drink this water after waking up in the morning. Water kept in copper is very beneficial for the body and especially the eyes.
5. Mixing lemon and rose water in equal quantity and applying it in the eyes gives coolness to the eyes.
6. Make gooseberry jam and eat it twice a day, it will help a lot in brightening the eyes.
7. Take one teaspoon of fennel, two almonds and half a teaspoon of sugar with a glass of milk every night before going to bed.
8. Eat equal amount of cumin and sugar with one teaspoon of ghee daily.
9. Eating banana, sugarcane is beneficial for eyes. Drink cane juice. Putting lemon in a glass of water and drinking it maintains the glow of eyes for life.
10. Mix one part sugar with three parts coriander. Make a paste of both the PCs. Then heat it in water and keep it covered for one hour. Then strain the mixture with a clean cotton cloth and use it as an eye drop in the eyes.
11. Avoid applying color, hair dye and chemical shampoo on hair.
12. Eat grapes regularly, consumption of grapes increases the ability to see at night.
13. To remove glasses from the eyes, massage walnut oil around your eyes, it improves vision and also removes glasses from the eyes. This is a very simple but accurate solution.
14. Insomnia is a very common problem in modern life. If you don’t get enough sleep, it can affect your eyes too. Due to which there will be dark circles under the eyes, at the same time the light of the eyes will also be less. That is why 7-9 hours of sleep a day is very important.
15. Rotate your eyes clockwise for a few seconds, and then counterclockwise for a few seconds and repeat this four or five times.
16. Get up in the morning and apply saliva in the eyes like mascara without rinsing. The number of glasses decreases after 6 consecutive months.
:Important:Hello Readers, MyGujarati.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.
Contact Email : [email protected]