Finding a Natural Ayurveda health reference book In Gujarati? Dr. Janak Patel presents a “Gharelu Upchar” of remedies for Normal Human Disease, and in This Gharelu Upchar ebook learn you to healthiest foods, herbs, vitamins, and minerals for good health.
Ayurveda books in gujarati pdf free download: Here you will find ayurvedic medicines pdf as well as ayurvedic treatment Gujarati pdf. Here you have ayurvedic book in Gujarati language. All these Ayurvedic books are obtained from Social Media.
Ayurveda Book you with the most current, vital knowledge for good health with tips on:
- FAMILY HEALTH REMEDIES
- NATURAL BODY MAINTENANCE
- DETOXES AND CLEANSES
- SUPERFOODS AND SUPPLEMENTS
- SYMPTOM TRIGGERS
According to Ayurveda Book, there are two types of matter. One a food substance and the other a medicinal substance. Since it is taken regularly, the body and body action have a special relationship with food. The difference between food and medicine is that there is a predominance of interest in food. While semen in medicine (here semen is an Ayurvedic term. It can also mean nature.
The nature of medicine or semen is either hot or cold). Since the knowledge of the effect of dietary juices on the body is very important as dietary substances have a special relationship with juice, here is a brief description of dietary juices in Ayurvedic terms Modern physicians (neo-science) believe in the original four juices. Sweet, bitter, sour and salty, but here I am only talking about six juices of Ayurvedic opinion.
(1) Sweet: Jaggery, sugar, grapes, honey etc.
(2) Sour: Tamarind, Lemon, Karamda, Raw Mango etc.
(2) Saline: sea salt, rock salt, silt, etc.
(4) Spicy: Pepper, chilli, ginger, linden pepper etc.
(2) Bitter: Neem, Kariyatu, Kadu, Karela etc.
(2) Turo: Harde, Baval, Arecanut etc.
These six juices are also divided into two categories because the world is fiery. Southeast means warm and gentle means cold. Spicy, sour and salty These three juices are considered southeastern or hot and sweet-sour, bitter and bitter, these three juices are considered mild i.e. cold. Southeastern juices are hot, so produce fainting and irritation. Hence it is also called Vidahi. Conversely benign juices are cold, hence fainting and vidah (inflammation) are sedative, hence it is called avidhahi.
The characteristic of the juice is determined, which is as follows.
Sweet juice: affection, tarpan, delightful, expectorant, etc.
Sour juice: It stimulates teeth, secretes oral juices, purifies the mouth, stimulates appetite, constricts the eyes, burns the mouth and throat, thrills and strengthens the heart.
Saline juice: Liquid, soluble, caffeinated, moisturizing, flavor enhancer, mouth, palate, throat, chest, forehead etc. are considered to be irritating.
Spicy juice: It is said to irritate the tongue, discharge from the mouth, nose and eyes with inflammation and cause headache.
Bitter juice: Immediately destroys other tastes of the tongue, enhances interest despite being unpleasant, cleanses the throat, teeth, mouthwash, etc.
Turo Ras: Tongue and mouth stabilizer, inertia mouthwash, heart disease, phlegm killer and pride.
Top 30 Download Best Ayurveda books in gujarati pdf free
- સરળ રોગોપચાર : Download
- આયુર્વેદ ની બુક : Download
- ઔષધો અને રોગો: Download
- અસરકારક આયુર્વેદિક ઉપચાર : Download
- Ayurveda therapy for 50 successful cache: Download,
- assessing the entire Book of pain: Download
- Problem elevated cholesterol: Download
- Drug good / adverse effects: Download
- ડેન્ગ્યું અને ચિકનગુનિયા : Download,
- ડાયાબિટીસ સંપૂર્ણ બુક : Download
- આંખની તફલીફો અને સંભાળ : Download
- taphalipho and eye care: Download
- first Aid part -1: Download
- first Aid part -2: Download
- heart disease – problems and treatment: Download
- બ્લડપ્રેશર [BP] : Download
- Body guard force: Download
- Master Health Book :Download
- Precautions for kidney diseases and treatments: Download
- manasanti: Download
- Medicinal Plant-creation and use: a Download,
- healthy living solutions: Download
- જાડાપણું-લક્ષણો અને ઉપચાર :Download
- bone and joint problems: Download
- Plague: Download
- Pregnant Care: Download
- Indigenous Treatment Part-1:Download
- Indigenous Medicine Part -2:Download
- Healthy Diet: Download
- વ્યસનમુક્તિ : Download
- All-Inclusive Exercise: Download
- Health Modification: Download
- Information about swine flu:Download
A collection of Ayurvedic books is given. Everyday diseases and its home remedies are given in this book. And in many books, information about various diseases is given from the area.
I hope you like my collection of Ayurvedic books. And keep this page bookmarked in your mobile so that you know when new books are added to the collection here.
:Important:Hello Readers, MyGujarati.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.
Contact Email : [email protected]