Amazing benefits of amla juice – will increase the immunity of the body
In winter, everything from greens to amla is easily available. Amla is sour in taste but it is most beneficial for health.
Amla contains more vitamin C than oranges. In addition, it contains many nutrients which are beneficial for health. Many doctors and dietitians also recommend drinking amla juice daily. Drinking amla juice every day has a positive effect on her body in just 10 days. Thus, Amla juice is easily available in the market nowadays. But it is better to drink only fresh home-made amla juice.
How to make amla juice:
Cut the amla into small pieces. Drain the juice into the PC in a mixer. Squeeze the juice by tying the cilantro amla in a cloth. Mix water in it and drink it. Apart from this you can add a little salt, fennel, black pepper in this juice to enhance the taste.
આ પણ વાંચો: સવારે ઉઠીને પાણી પીવાના ચમત્કારિક ફાયદા
Learn the benefits of amla juice:
– Cholesterol is controlled by drinking amla juice. Helps to prevent heart problems.
– Aamla juice has anti-inflammatory properties that help in relieving all types of joint pain, including knee pain.
– Amla juice has diuretic properties which helps in relieving all urinary related problems.
– Amla juice is high in fiber. Drinking this helps in good digestion and relieves constipation.
– Drinking amla juice removes toxins from the body. Increases skin radiance and helps hair to become black and thick.
આ પણ વાંચો: શિયાળામાં ખજુર ખાવાના ફાયદા
– Amla has high amount of Vitamin C which helps in eliminating weakness. Drinking this gives you instant energy.
– Drinking amla juice daily improves metabolism and helps in weight loss.
When it comes to choosing fruits and vegetables for the immune system, people often do not have time. Today we bring you a juice that not only boosts your immune system, but also makes it easier. This juice proves to be very beneficial for those who are currently battling diseases like cold, cough and fever. You will need mango, ginger, mint leaves, coriander leaves to make this juice.
Coriander and mint leaves are rich in vitamin C. Mint has anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. Which helps to ward off cold and cough inflammation. At the same time, when it comes to coriander, antioxidants are found. Coriander leaves also contain detoxifying, antibacterial, and immune-boosting oils.
:Important:Hello Readers, MyGujarati.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.
Contact Email : [email protected]