Why does back pain occur? We will see about its causes and its home remedy. You may have seen many people in your home or even people outside often suffering from back pain. So let me tell you that the most horrible and common pain is back pain. Right now this problem doesn’t just happen to older people, but now it can happen to people of any age.
Anyone can be affected by back pain. It is more common in older women. With the increasing use of our daily life and advanced technology, even young people get back pain. None of that is excluded. Back pain just needs to be overcome. We will show you some home remedies to get rid of back pain which will help you to get rid of it.
Weight gain: The cause of back pain Even if the body weight increases, you may still have back pain. Let me tell you that you may have this problem if you are overweight. Because weight gain has a direct effect on the waist. This can cause this problem.
Muscle tension: Sometimes you do things you don’t do or you do in a hurry. Sometimes your muscles get stretched while working which causes this problem and causes back pain. Lifting heavy weights: Even if you sometimes lift heavy weights, you may have problems, so lift weights according to your ability. This will also help you to avoid the problem of back pain.
Sleeping the wrong way: Your sleep patterns can be wrong which can also cause us problems. Sometimes you fall asleep in a sleeping position, meaning your body is sleeping in the opposite direction. This can also cause back pain. Wrong way to stand, meet and sit. It also depends on what you do in your daily life.
How do you get up, or turn around. Let me tell you that doing all three actions can cause you back pain. So you have to be very careful when you get up, when you sit down, and when you turn around.
Now let’s know the home remedy (kamar no dukhavo in gujarati): Mustard oil and garlic: Mustard oil is easily available from any shop. If you have back pain then mustard oil and garlic are very useful to reduce back pain. How to use? Take 2-3 teaspoons of oil and take 4-5 garlic cloves. Now heat it. Keep heating it until the curry turns black. Now let it cool. After cooling, massage it on the sore spot. Massaging this oil will reduce your back pain.
Hot water shake: If you have back pain, you should shake hot water. You can also fill the bottle with hot water if you wish and turn it over your waist. We also have a hot water bag in which you can shake hot water and get relief from pain.
Salt hot and cold: If you do not get back pain, you should mix hot and cold water for it. Shake warm water on the sore spot first and then apply ice to the sore spot.
Hot Salt Shake: Let me tell you that hot salt shake is very useful. You have to heat the salt and wrap it in a cloth or towel and shake it. Doing so will relieve back pain. These are the remedies for back pain. Doing home remedies will give you the relief you need and the back pain will go away.
Although any kind of advice, suggestion and any prescriptions shown in this article are given with reference to books and internet, you must consult a doctor before doing any experiment. The recipes shown here work according to each person’s impression. No one will be held responsible for any side effects or damage.
If you like our information, please share. And yes, it is important to like & follow our Page ”world of cooking to learn and learn new things at home.
1) Use of Ginger: Ginger plays a very important role in relieving back pain. For this, take four to five pieces of fresh ginger and put it in two cups of water, boil it for 10 to 15 minutes. Once the water is boiled, let it cool down. When the water cools down, mix a little honey in it and consume it daily. This way you can get relief from back pain.
2) Use of Tulsi: Tulsi gives relief from cough, cold, cough as well as back pain. Take ten to twelve basil leaves and boil them in water. Boil it till the water is half full. When the water cools down, add a pinch of salt and consume it daily. Long-term relief of back pain can be obtained if it is consumed daily in this way.
3) Poppy: Others are considered to be a remedy for back pain or back pain. Take one cup of poppy seeds and mix 1 cup of powdered sugar in it. Now you have to drink this mixture every morning and evening by adding a teaspoon in a glass of milk. This will give you relief from the pain soon.
4) Garlic: Garlic has anti-inflammatory properties, so it is considered beneficial for the whole body. In this case, you can also use it to get rid of back or lower back pain.
For this you need to take 2 to 3 cloves of garlic and boil it in mustard oil till the garlic buds turn black. Now massage with this oil.
Back pain has become a big problem in today’s fast paced life. Back pain has become a common thing due to today’s lifestyle. The problem of back pain is on the rise in western countries. But even in urban India, the figure is rising sharply.
There are allopathic remedies for low back pain, but Ayurvedic medicine has been shown to treat low back pain.
1. If you are bothered by the pain of karma, you should drink boiled water in the morning and evening. 2. First steep nutmeg in water, then rub it and mix it with sesame oil, then heat it and leave it to cool. After cooling down, massaging the back area will relieve the pain.
Constipation can also cause back pain. So if you have constipation, take 15mm castor oil at night to get relief. 4. After taking ten grams of ginger, mix a teaspoon of ghee in its juice and drink it to get relief from back pain.
5. Soak wheat grains in water at night and then in the morning mix it with poppy seeds and coriander in milk and make this sauce. Eating this sauce twice a week will get rid of back pain. 6. Mix equal quantity of clove and cardamom oil and apply it on the sore spot.
7. Mix mustard oil and heat it well and massage it where there is pain, you will get relief immediately. 8. Take some ginger and basil in water and heat it, use it when it boils..
9. To take 20 grams of ajma, close it in a bag and heat it on gas and apply it on the painful area. Doing so will relieve back pain.
10. Back pain is an age related disease. Bones begin to weaken with age. Proper exercise also relieves back pain.
1. Increase the amount of calcium and vitamins in the meal. 2. Keep your body straight while working. 3. People with low back pain should always sleep on a firm bed. 4. Do not lift heavy luggage if possible.
:Important:Hello Readers, MyGujarati.in is a private website and don’t represent any government entity, organizations or department. Whatever information we shared here is gathered from various Gujarat government’s official website and news papers and other websites. We also cross verify the job when we post any job but do always cross verify the job vacancy by yourself to prevent fraudulent happening in the name of job.
Contact Email : [email protected]